Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1447 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Yellowing ques:

my plants are 2 weeks old and on second node.But bottom leaves are yellow is this from over watering....I water them evy other day but only 1 is like that.got 3 indica's and 2 sativa's.And 1 of the indica's is yellowing

but i water all of them the same so im stumpped
    Green Thumb Reviewed by Green Thumb on . Yellowing ques: my plants are 2 weeks old and on second node.But bottom leaves are yellow is this from over watering....I water them evy other day but only 1 is like that.got 3 indica's and 2 sativa's.And 1 of the indica's is yellowing but i water all of them the same so im stumpped Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Yellowing ques:

reaasadsdcfefdad

Yellowing ques:

by bottom leaves you mean seed leaves right? those leaves die off on their own eventually, so it's not really something to worry about usually. however, i think that's too fast for them to die. what medium are you using? if it's soil, what kind is it? there may be too many nutes in it and your babies are burning. some more info and perhaps pics would allow us to help you better.