Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1446 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

help freaking out

i just took a pre employment at qwest diagnostics. This was my second test. My first test came back negative but diluted. I have been smoke free for 35 days on this second test. I took an at home drug test 2 weeks ago and it came back negative, showing 2 very dark lines on the strip right away. The second test was given to me thursday afternoon, and it is now sunday. No one has contacted me from the lab. I am not a frequent smoker. 35 days ago I smoked a bowl. It had been at least a month previous to that that I had smoked anything. Am I freaking out for no reason or what? Please help.
    ol green Reviewed by ol green on . help freaking out i just took a pre employment at qwest diagnostics. This was my second test. My first test came back negative but diluted. I have been smoke free for 35 days on this second test. I took an at home drug test 2 weeks ago and it came back negative, showing 2 very dark lines on the strip right away. The second test was given to me thursday afternoon, and it is now sunday. No one has contacted me from the lab. I am not a frequent smoker. 35 days ago I smoked a bowl. It had been at least a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

help freaking out

after a month u'll be clean
    I smoke two joints when I wake up
    In the car I smoke two joints
    I smoke two joints when I play video games
    And every 10,000 points
    I smoke two joints in time of piece
    And two in time of war
    I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints
    And then I smoke two more

help freaking out

does any one know if the lab calls back on a + for thc?

help freaking out

I don't know about your body weight etc. but 35 days for an infrequent smoker is usually good enough to show clean. The lab won't call you if your pos but a Medical Review Officer (MRO) will. But most likely you're negative.

help freaking out

im 5foot 7in 189# does anyone know if these at home tests work?

help freaking out

A home type test is an immunoassay drug test (it works with antigens and antibodies and is in many ways analogous to home pregnancy tests) and for drug screening has a considerable amount of error. But quest diagnostics uses GC-MS drug tests (gas chromatography/mass spectrometry) is very accurate, is not able to be tricked with flushing, or aspirin, bleach, draino, vinegar... nothing. And yes, you're probably freaking out for no reason, it sounds like you don't smoke too often.

help freaking out

well ok i was freaking out for no reason because today i found out i passed!!!!!!!!!!
    it just sucks that your future hangs in limbo because some assholes think you cant do as good of a job as somebody that doesnt smoke a blunt here and there. fuck them anyway..................thanks for the help

help freaking out

smoke free for 35 days? ran out huh?
    People are generally lazy and hold onto currently held false beliefs. This condition is not acceptable to the ethical atheist. It is not good enough to sit comfortably with your knowledge of the Universe and look in pity at those who are still governed by lies, mythology and sensationalism. Scientific education is the only way to prevail. Only by increasing the comprehension of scientific truths can we hope to continue our progress past the Dark Ages.