Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1478 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Seed question / seed bank Q.....

Hey guys , im new to the growing community and i was interested in growing white widow strain. 1 question i have is how tall does this strain normally grow? diffrent sites are saying diffrent things. Also if any 1 have other suggestions on a better first time or better strain to grow , plz tell.

2nd , I was looking to buy the strain from www.maryjanesgarden.com and was wondering if any 1 has had good or bad experiences with them. And finally is it better to get feminized seeds? or just let them ship normal seeds , what is the chance of getting a female with normal seeds? thanks
    CrzyIrishBongMasta Reviewed by CrzyIrishBongMasta on . Seed question / seed bank Q..... Hey guys , im new to the growing community and i was interested in growing white widow strain. 1 question i have is how tall does this strain normally grow? diffrent sites are saying diffrent things. Also if any 1 have other suggestions on a better first time or better strain to grow , plz tell. 2nd , I was looking to buy the strain from www.maryjanesgarden.com and was wondering if any 1 has had good or bad experiences with them. And finally is it better to get feminized seeds? or just let Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Seed question / seed bank Q.....

white widow has alot of variation, with regular it is usually 50 percent, but males tend to grow faster. and femanized plants go herme alot too.