Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1435 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Adventures with 2c-I

Last saturday my first shipment of 2c-I arrived in the mail. I quickly capped them up with 25mg doses each, excited to experiment with this drug at a rave I was going to the same night.

We loaded up the van with 10 people total, 9 of which wanted to try it with me. After explaining to them what the drug was and what effects to expect we all dosed it at around 9pm before walking into the warehouse.

As soon as we entertered I noticed there were a TON that many people (maybe 1500 or so) so I left by myself to go acquire some Ketamine. Ten minutes later and with a fresh 20sack we sat down and each blew a line and proceeded to chill out in a corner room. What I did during that time is hazy, as I had never done K before.

About 45minutes later and after the K was worn off I noticed a strange feeling of excitement accompanied by slight nausea. What happened after that was definately one of the strangest experiences of my life. It was my first rave, and if you have ever been to one you know how many wierd people there are there.

Example-
    http://img46.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p51401188mf.jpg

I then went off to meet up with my friends and see how they were coming along. Out of 9 people total, 5 were tripping balls, 2 felt like they were rolling, 1 didnt feel anything, and 1 had a body high for about 15 minutes then had a headache for the rest of the night.

For the rest of the night I hung out in this room-
    http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ict00021yw.jpg

And watched some kickass breakdancing-
    http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ict00183le.jpg

The visuals were simply mindblowing. I spent at least an hour just staring at the walls watching the colored pipes morph and change colors.

I came down at about 7am just in time for a trip to the local Dennys and had the best steak and eggs ever.

I would compare the visuals to a light mushroom experience, with the energetic body high of x. Thinking was less mindblowing than on acid, but I noticed a few similarities.

I love 2c-I.
    Epic Reviewed by Epic on . Adventures with 2c-I Last saturday my first shipment of 2c-I arrived in the mail. I quickly capped them up with 25mg doses each, excited to experiment with this drug at a rave I was going to the same night. We loaded up the van with 10 people total, 9 of which wanted to try it with me. After explaining to them what the drug was and what effects to expect we all dosed it at around 9pm before walking into the warehouse. As soon as we entertered I noticed there were a TON that many people (maybe 1500 or so) so I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Adventures with 2c-I

lol

Adventures with 2c-I

"I love 2c-I."

That's what everyone says after the first time. LMAO.
    Happiness only real when shared