i just smoked 2 bowls of the hawiian herbs and one fat j of the herboponic, i am very disapointed, i wasnt expecing to get high of my ass but at least to feel a little somthing, but nothing!!!!! i smoked a cigarette after that and got a bigger buz!!!!! hell im pissed!! i rather take a shit the size of a bud and smoke that!!!! so im wrote the thread to save any one who is thinking about perchasing any of that shit, ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!! i leraned a valuable lesson i already new, if it sounds to good to be true it probly is. thank for your time, peace.
jonny396 Reviewed by jonny396 on . legal buds = legal shit!!!!! i just smoked 2 bowls of the hawiian herbs and one fat j of the herboponic, i am very disapointed, i wasnt expecing to get high of my ass but at least to feel a little somthing, but nothing!!!!! i smoked a cigarette after that and got a bigger buz!!!!! hell im pissed!! i rather take a shit the size of a bud and smoke that!!!! so im wrote the thread to save any one who is thinking about perchasing any of that shit, ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!! i leraned a valuable lesson i already new, if it sounds Rating: 5