Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1510 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Legalise the weed!

im in england, & i want 2 know when the bloody government are going 2 legalise the vitamins THC?
    simonUK Reviewed by simonUK on . Legalise the weed! im in england, & i want 2 know when the bloody government are going 2 legalise the vitamins THC? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Legalise the weed!

im in the uk too and im sure i can answer that question to an extent

simple answer is

wait for it

NEVER

they have downgraded to a class c, this helps with criminalising the dealer and not the user

they wil not legalise cannabis because after production cost there is no way they can compare with street prices after they have added there 95% tax on it

they should be legalising cannabis for medical benifit in the next 5 years or so but i very much doubt we will be seeing cannabis fully legal in this country in the neer future

i dont see the need for it to be legalised anymore, maybe have private smoking clubs where it is fine to go and smoke weed but i dont think smoking weed in a public place should be legalised, this is due to the smell, not everyone wants to smell of weed, and i know if i was to go out to a resturant with my kids i would be offended if someone sparked up a j next to me i would be offended

i have a certain amount of sympathy for those who believe tabacco smoking should be banned in public places

what the legalise cannabis debate says to me is this

one one hand you have people who dont want to walk around and smell / passive smoke weed

on the other you have the ones who do

who has the most right asto get what they want?

you decide
    I know nothing!