Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1414 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Making Hash/Hash Oil Out Of Trimmings And Stems

Does anyone know a good method for making hash or hash oil out of trimmings and stems. Im looking for a cheap easy way, maybe something i could make with home supplys? Thanks for any input.
    SittinStoney420 Reviewed by SittinStoney420 on . Making Hash/Hash Oil Out Of Trimmings And Stems Does anyone know a good method for making hash or hash oil out of trimmings and stems. Im looking for a cheap easy way, maybe something i could make with home supplys? Thanks for any input. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

HONEY BEE EXTRACTOR

PRODUCES HASH THAT IS SEE THROUGH (PURE CANNABIS OIL)

LOOKS LIKE GOLDEN SYRUP AND WEN U BURN IT IT MELTS LOL ITS PURE HASH!!

ORDER HONEY BEE FROM WELLCOOLSTUFF.COM OR WHERE EVER NEAR U COST ME 15 QUID

or make your own using copper pipe better explanation on the boards already

the easiest way in my book is to take everything you are going to use stems/trimmings/etc and put it in a coffee grinder or anything until its as fine as u can get it then take some everclear (liquor) and let it sit in that for a day or so completely submerged....then run it through a coffee filter or anykind of filter to get the stems/trimmings/etc out of it (may take more than one pass)...than sit in a container with lots of surface area with lots of ventilation for the everclear to evaporate...u are left with a golden sticky substance (aka pure hash oil)

I do not consume or grow marijuana in any shape or form. All the supplies i buy are for my beloved tomatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle 22

I do not consume or grow marijuana in any shape or form. All the supplies i buy are for my beloved tomatoes.

Thats great!!

Happy Growin!!!!!!!!!1 :rasta:

Puff.

Nobady believes that anymore...Isopropl alchohol(99%-100%)can wrk also ...If you use a lower percentage it won't work very well
    Every post I make is purely fictional. Any information I have about cannabis is either through common sense or intensive reading. Any pictures posted by myself or anyone using my username are not my own and are in fact picture found on google images. I will not be held responsible for anything that I say on these forums.

Here is a link for Honey Oil - The Easy Way
    http://www.420-genetics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239

You can get 99.5% isopropyl alcohol from the pharmacy. I got 500ml for $18 australian. You will probably have to order it though. Never used the method yet but I'm sure it will work. Butane method works well and is very quick. Wear a glove, hold your breath and don't play with matches.

I've used the 99% isoprople alcohol and it works great...not as potent as the butane hash but very tastey and strong and a higher yield then Butane hash.So more of a little less quality.
    Every post I make is purely fictional. Any information I have about cannabis is either through common sense or intensive reading. Any pictures posted by myself or anyone using my username are not my own and are in fact picture found on google images. I will not be held responsible for anything that I say on these forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast