Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1469 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

London 2012!!!

London or GREAT Britain shall I say has been chosen as the destination of The Olympics 2012!! ....

Now....I am a massive sports fan (Football/Soccer anyways), but I am in mixed minds as to what to make of the fact WE will be HOSTS for the rest of the world!!! I mean....we aint exactly the worst helpful people in the world and dont exactly follow strict etiquettes like some other countrys do!!....

...by this I mean we aint really the culture into strange dancing and weird dragons etc.(what you see in other countrys). I also worry about YOU FOLK FROM OTHER PARTS OF BRITAIN. I may be wrong but I expect the majority of events shall be hosted in London (Where I am clueless), BUT WHAT ABOUT THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE COUNTRY WHO I EXPECT WILL NOT GET TO SEE MUCH! ......

...I ALSO EXPECT US TAX PAYERS TO BE FOOTING THE BILL FOR THIS....maybe and I mean just maybe, the government could realise that money could be spent more productively on Housing, Roads(i.e ways to reduce congestion), and I WOULD BE MORE THAN WILLING TO PAY FOR THESE THINGS!!....

....Let me know how you feel, I accept this WILL GENERATE MONEY FOR BRITAIN, but I CANT BE ARSED WITH THIS HASSLE IN MY HOMETOWN!!
    LOVElife Reviewed by LOVElife on . London 2012!!! ;) London or GREAT Britain shall I say has been chosen as the destination of The Olympics 2012!! .... :confused: Now....I am a massive sports fan (Football/Soccer anyways), but I am in mixed minds as to what to make of the fact WE will be HOSTS for the rest of the world!!! I mean....we aint exactly the worst helpful people in the world and dont exactly follow strict etiquettes like some other countrys do!!.... ...by this I mean we aint really the culture into strange dancing and weird Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

London 2012!!!

haha lucky i live in norfolk not london :P but still sucks, thats a 1/8's worth down the drain. but BRITAIN RULES !!! haha

SUCK ONNIT FRENCHIES!!!!!!!!!

London 2012!!!

There's going to be events held in other parts of the country as well i heard, and i live near Birmingham (6 miles west) and it takes about 2 hours to get to London, my mum said she'd like to go.
    As i'm only 16 and don't pay tax then that doesn't affect me, but for y'all who do, then it's a bummer

London 2012!!!

I believe, if I've assest the situation correctly, which I think I have other destinations are said to be:

Cardiff Millenium Stadium (Wales)
    St James Park (Newcastle)
    Villa Park (Birmingham)
    Gateshead Stadium (Town twinned with Newcastle across the River)
    City of Manchester stadium (Manchester)
    Stadium of Light (Sunderland)

.......I am yet to figure out Where in London is capable to hold anything stunning.....Possibly ARSENALS new ground which is being built!.....

....but where else could they....Stamford Bridge as much as I love it, is Large but Fucking awful views if seated in the Lower Teir!!.....Its like your under the pitch!!

London 2012!!!

they were cussing the FRENcH on BBC news at lunch today, i was like

London 2012!!!

lol, no offense but ive been to london and i have no idea why they would want to go there, 90% of the people are assholes and it rains all the time

London 2012!!!

lol.

London 2012!!!

Quote Originally Posted by koshea
    lol, no offense but ive been to london and i have no idea why they would want to go there, 90% of the people are assholes and it rains all the time
    haha, Im from London and couldn't agree more! Spent most of my life in Newcastle Upon Tyne and to be honest the Geordies are some Wicked People! My Old Boy is a Geordie man, AND I'D BE THE 1ST TO ADMIT US LONDONERS FEEL SUPERIOR TO REST OF BRITAIN....

....I am a Proper London Boy but hate how most of my Pals think its GRIM AND MINGIN UP NORTH AND STILL FULL OF BLOODY COAL MINERS!!hahaha

My signature relates to London!!!! Everyone is too hectic and busy!! RAT RACE!

BTW.... There is a flyover on the Main Road towards my work and is Gridlocked everyday without doubt!!!.....

...some pranksters graffitied "IS IT WORTH IT" on the side for everyone to ponder whilst TRAPPED IN THE RAT RACE!

London 2012!!!

i don't care...just one more reason for me to go check it out for myself. MAMA'S STILL GOIN'!!!

London 2012!!!

I like Mr. Bean and I like tea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast