Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1318 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Growing in thee great outdoors in canada

2 months 12 days old
    I started 15 plant in all.
    11 Early sativa's seeds from great white north seed co, and 4 Early wonder skunk seeds from solar warrior.
    1 early sativa died, and 2 plants had problems(1 early sativa& early wonder skunk). 1 male outta 15 seeds. 4 plants need transplanting.
    Let me know what think or what i should do?
    thanx
    imsmokingmyroach Reviewed by imsmokingmyroach on . Growing in thee great outdoors in canada 2 months 12 days old I started 15 plant in all. 11 Early sativa's seeds from great white north seed co, and 4 Early wonder skunk seeds from solar warrior. 1 early sativa died, and 2 plants had problems(1 early sativa& early wonder skunk). 1 male outta 15 seeds. 4 plants need transplanting. Let me know what think or what i should do? thanx Rating: 5
    I\'d Buy That For A Dollar:thumbsup:

2.   Advertisements

It's really great to see some canadians able to anything to grow!!!! Our grow time is so limited. Are you using any kind of fert? I bought seedlings and have no clue what type they are. Have you grown a successful load before?

The first photo is of seven of my plants.
    The second photo is early sativa.
    The third photo is of plants in a box,one early wonder skunk and three early sativas.
    the fourth photo is of early wonder skunk
    My early wonder skunk plants are already budding and turning a purple hue. early sativas are branching out. I fed my 11 plants have a tbsp of miracle grow in two liters of water,because of the constant rain. In two weeks I will give them a teaspoon per gallon for 11 plants,please let me know if I should or could fed my plants more. I'm saving a early sativa male to breed with a female lowryder.
    Anyone out there wanting to trade lowryder seeds for colombia gold. The only reason I want to trade my colombia seeds is because I don't have the time and the weather,plus it grew out my growroom,the colombia gold the bud when its mature turns a golden color,spear shape buds,she can get quite tall,4' to 6' feet,good yield. get back to me thanks

The first photo here is of a unknown strain I grew two years she started budding in spring I called her Ivory.

The second photo is of Colombian Gold veg and bloom.
    I still have colombian seeds to trade for lowryder.

I hope you like the pictures,I took them this morning.

The first plant is of my dwarfs,early sativa & early wonder skunk growing together they are surrounded by other dwarfs/flowers so they won't feel alone The second photo is of Early wonder skunk,she's getting a purple stem and has some purple leaves. The third & fourth photo are of the seven who are growing by each other. I have four more but they need to be transplanted.

Great job but the stealth operation seems to be lacking big time,unless of course I don't understand your growing situation,(your own property) or(so far away from people it's safe lol)..still it looks like good plants.

Bruiser
    Thanx,
    Yes I'm growing on my property,I live on a isolated piece of land.
    Canadian grow seasons are so short,I hope mine finesh in a good matter of time.

Our grow season still runs fron say june to october! what province I guess for example,my province is best to plant after june the 2nd and harvest between septmeber 20 october the 10th after and before the first frost.....unless you have a strain that is running 10 or 12 weeks to flower? I use starins outside that take from 6 to 8 weeks to finish in flowering stage one strain I have she flowers as soon as a two weeks from clone and hasn't even been put into flowering,.....good luck man I hope you have more then you can handle....post udated pics throughout your grow,i'd appreciate that!.

The first photo is of early sativa
    The second photo is the FORCAST of my Weather,
    The third photo is of some of my plants.
    shitty eh?..lol
    The weather here is unpredicatable, lately its been raining alot.,today it hailed.

cool dude either way seems to be working out for you it's a tuff plant,I usually don't plant until close to the end of june that way I know I beat the frost and in your case hail lol,note I use clones let them get about 10 inch high with a stalk a little thicker then my index finger,to handle the wind of course! and then I put them outside,they all ready have a good start then I am still left with 6 more weeks of veg on top of 10 inch's before flowering time middle tail end of august.........so you don't use clones? or do you just grow from season to season?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast