Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1401 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Colorado MMJ patient first time grow spring'13

I'm sorry about the sizing on the pics, but if you right click and select view image they are easier to see. For some reason I cant post attachments so URLs will have to work for now.

This is my first attempt at growing any plant, but I've spent a lot of time since moving to Colorado reading up on growing marijuana so here we grow.

Seeds are old from early 2007 purchased online. The Mazar-Shariff came as freebies

After research on soil ingredients and pricing I purchased this for value.

Here's a copy of a water report from a reputable company for my city water. ( all plants have gotten distilled water and will continue to do so until I receive my PH pen )

I am still awaiting delivery of my tent and digital PH meter so I'm kinda winging it right now.

As far as nutes I'm using Fox Farms Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom. Soon to be purchased Kangaroots, Microbe Brew, SledgeHammer, and a tri pack.

Lights 400 watt Apollo Extreme MH for veg, I also have a 600 watt and a 1000 watt I can upgrade to if nedded, 1000 watt Hortalux Super HPS for flower.

Temp 69 degree low 77 degree high stays 73 to 75 for most of day, Humidity 39% low 52% high stays 42% to 46% most of day

As with any soil/nute combo I know there is a learning curve which my girls ( I hope ) are telling me. I used a quarter tsp to a gallon of water of grow big at the advice of a friend mistake!!!, but after some TLC they are coming around. The pics are 18 days after popping the surface, transplant day. About 7 days after nutes. The deformed plant has looked weird since popping so I don't think that was the nutes as in the SS and MS.

Two days after transplant. 20 days old

Today. 24 days old

I also have two SS a week old as I am wanting to have somewhat of a perpetual garden as I don't want to break the law if I don't have to state law anyway so 3 veggin and 3 flowering will be fine right now especially as it's only me medicating.

I also have an EZcloner 60 but as this is my first time I want to really study the plants as they grow naturally without topping, cloning, or LSTing that's more fun for later.

Any input, info, or criticism is appreciated. More to come....
    Dabs4all Reviewed by Dabs4all on . Colorado MMJ patient first time grow spring'13 I'm sorry about the sizing on the pics, but if you right click and select view image they are easier to see. For some reason I cant post attachments so URLs will have to work for now. This is my first attempt at growing any plant, but I've spent a lot of time since moving to Colorado reading up on growing marijuana so here we grow. Seeds are old from early 2007 purchased online. The Mazar-Shariff came as freebies Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Well this SUX I can post attachments in other forums but still not here...

So here's some more URLs..

The pix are from yesterday. Mazar-Shariff

http://boards.cannabis.com/members/d...-day-mazar.JPG

http://boards.cannabis.com/members/d...ay-mazar-2.JPG

The deformed Mazar-Shariff it looks like it topped itself.

http://boards.cannabis.com/members/d...rmed-mazar.JPG

http://boards.cannabis.com/members/d...ed-mazar-2.JPG

The Super Skunk.

http://boards.cannabis.com/members/d...r-day-ss-2.JPG

http://boards.cannabis.com/members/d...r-day-ss-3.JPG

My tent and PH meter still haven't arrived so the plants are still getting distilled water, and with leftovers from work I propped up some mylar reflective panels.

http://boards.cannabis.com/members/d...-tent-late.JPG

I have some old Mazar-Shariff seeds. All the grow reports were poor; so I never germinated them...yet.

They usually get tall & lanky.

anyways...Good Luck & welcome!

Well I can say this about them, the seeds were around 7 years old from Gypsy Nirvana and 2 out of 3 are alive today(one never popped after soaking and placing in towel). While one plant is deformed the other is my MVP right now. The MS seeds came as freebies when I ordered the Super Skunk so I figured might as well pop em.

Now that I've gotten some experience with different strains my favorites have been Durban Poison, Trainwreck, Sage n Sour, and Wreckage (imagine that a cross of my TW and SnS). I like those strains mainly because of the way they help with my pain and stomach issues. I've tried some Indica's but I find I only like them at bedtime since sleep is the end result for me with those. So now I'm searching for some good quality Wreckage or Durban Poison seeds from a good seed bank. Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned I might get you to pop those MS seeds yet...

I've always been fond of white widows since 2005.

But....I really like my Nirvana Northern Lights x Shiva seeds I made in 2010.

Northern Lights is a highly underrated old school strain.

I've been doing research on White strains and while I haven't made up my mind which one(s), those are what I am planning on after the DP/WR session. I haven't tried NL unless it's crossed into MTF. The one experience I've had with WW wasn't all that great, but that was due to inferior flushing and basically no curing not the genetics. It's sad what not doing your homework and getting in a rush can do. I'm glad I learned that at other peoples mistakes and not mine, I'm just trying to stay on or ahead of the curve.

Welcome, WW was me 1st grow & went well, super easy. Should research the different strains as there are many out there... Obv Sativa, Indica & hybrids. Way too many to list, some good for pain & others for sleep. From my experience if ya wanna do more for "pain" let the girls go for an added week or so which will increase CBD%. Btw, this is well documented but must warn ya it is couch lock squared! Like the setup from what I can see. Only the very best..... "Good Night & Good Luck"

:thumbsup:
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

Thanks Esteban1, you read my mind I was just reading up on letting the girls go a little extra for higher CBD's!!!

Hello everyone. My ordered tent was late and after calling and finding out it was back-ordered I cancelled the tent and told to ship the PH pen finally. I proceeded to check craigslist and backpage and found a used one that needed some minor repairs. Three of the plastic corners that came with it were broken, some pin holes, and a fabric corner that needed 6" of restitching. Also a sh*tload of cleaning.

After a trip to the hardware store I found these 1/2" PVC side outlet parts for $1.47 and got a few extra JIC. Also the original tent plastic corner(online price $10 +SH) and logo DR 120 I'm pretty sure it's made in China, but for $30 screw it.Attachment 292341Attachment 292342Attachment 292343

The girls in their new home.Attachment 292350Attachment 292351Attachment 292352Attachment 292353

Also I changed my hood out to an XXXL 6"

First 24 hour temp/hum swing.Attachment 292354

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast