Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1483 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Failed DOT UA need help!

Jefferson i hear exercise and no exercise. I'm not sure what to do. but I do know I need to get back to trucking soon.

2.   Advertisements

Failed DOT UA need help!

Quote Originally Posted by stoneymcfatty
    Burnt Toast do you know if the detoxify brand Xxtra clean is a good long term detox? If so then can you point me in the direction of reviews for long term rather than short term. I have time to do something like this if it works. thanks
    ALL detox products are nothing but a big scam to capitalize on the so-called "war on drugs" by preying upon the uninformed and credulous and taking their hard-earned cash.
    When they do work at all, all detox products "work" because of dilution. That means they "work" because of the water that youre required by the instructions to drink with them. By consuming the drink and the fluids, you are diluting (thinning out) the THCA concentration that is present in the bladder in the hoping that the urine sample would register below the cutoff thresholds of the drug screen. The dilution phenomena, however, is only temporary - once the fluids ingested had all been urinated out, the bladder is replenished with fresh THCA-laden urine and thus the "dirty" donor would resume testing positive for THC.
    There is no product that can rid the body of THC (short or long term) regardless of what the sales pitches would like the consumer to believe. The only proven way to permanently rid the body of THC is time and fat-burning exercise.

Failed DOT UA need help!

My SAP told me not to exercise and to let the thc absorb. So is this correct or should I exercise cause I've been being a couch potato. He also said that it would fall by half life and the last test i took it had only fell by 12n/g almost 3 weeks after Dec. 6.

Failed DOT UA need help!

Quote Originally Posted by stoneymcfatty
    My SAP told me not to exercise and to let the thc absorb. So is this correct or should I exercise cause I've been being a couch potato. He also said that it would fall by half life and the last test i took it had only fell by 12n/g almost 3 weeks after Dec. 6.
    Exercise is helpful if you have weeks to prepare for a U/A. If your U/A is 3 days away or less, then all exercise should be curtailed and the body should revert to "storage mode". For more info, do an Advanced Search in the Drug Testing forum, using the terms "exercise metabolites".

Failed DOT UA need help!

Please cite some linked sources which specifically states that electrolytes have any effect on THC metabolites, outlining an anatomical/physiological description of what is allegedly occurring.
    I looked and looked and the closest I could find was " Electrolytes are essential for proper pH control and elimination of any toxic substance." found on cleanse.net

So, I most likely assimilated a fallacy of information, I'm not sure where, but I do get the opportunity to unlearn untrue information. Cheers Toast :thumbsup:

Failed DOT UA need help!

I looked and looked and the closest I could find was " Electrolytes are essential for proper pH control and elimination of any toxic substance." found on cleanse.net
    If you notice in the article, they are referring to "toxic substances" and not THC metabolites. THC is non-toxic, so therefore its erroneous to categorize THC as a toxic substance.
    Anyone who considers THC a toxic substance might as well sign up for Anslingers goon squad at their local police station and start calling marijuana an epidemic that is killing America.

Failed DOT UA need help!

Sounds like I'm going to have to get to the cardio quick and hard. thanks guys fo all the info and feedback. :thumbsup: Since this is all I can do b/c I can't sub/dil...

Failed DOT UA need help!

Excercise before eating. Low fats, no sugar. Adopt the eat 6 times a day plan to keep metabolism going. Plenty of water and protein;
    a min of 60G a day protein. One hour of continuous pedaling on a stationary bike with low resistance only burns about 400 calories.
    Easier to not eat the "bad" stuff than burn it off later. It should be about time for an update from you...

Failed DOT UA need help!

cardi,water,gatorade

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12