Just got into it with my pops, and said some pretty mean stuff.
He left my life when I was four and has only stopped in for a couple hours ever few years.
Today he called me and invited me to "family Christmas" with his wife, her daughter, and her two kids.
I been holding how I feel inside me for years, and tonight I finally snapped.
So I'm sitting here on my couch, with my bowl, and some ice cream, feeling awefull about it.
How can I fix this? I can't take the words I said to him back, he also can't take what he did back. I want to justify my rudeness by excusing it with me being upset, but its not helping.
Now he won't text me back and who knows how long untill I hear from him again.
I know this is depressing, but can someone maybe give some advice?
Any fathers out there with adult daughters? After a fight, what does the daughter usually supposed to do? I feel lost because its always just been me and my mom, and my mom doesn't act like my dad so.... Idk what to do or say at this point in time.

Sad night for PGS420...
prettygirlsmokes420 Reviewed by prettygirlsmokes420 on . Daddy issues... Just got into it with my pops, and said some pretty mean stuff. He left my life when I was four and has only stopped in for a couple hours ever few years. Today he called me and invited me to "family Christmas" with his wife, her daughter, and her two kids. I been holding how I feel inside me for years, and tonight I finally snapped. So I'm sitting here on my couch, with my bowl, and some ice cream, feeling awefull about it. How can I fix this? I can't take the words I said to him back, Rating: 5