Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1476 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Canna Oil help?!

butane is cheaper than propane when bought correctly, that is in a case of 8oz containers. 13.25 per CASE from amazon.com

2.   Advertisements

Canna Oil help?!

I make simpson oil and I am treating cancer patients. I have done plenty of research on many methods. If simpson oil is made correctly, I believe using the 99% isopropyl is by far the best. We have been seeing the simpson oil testing coming back between 60% and 80% THC. My patients were already smoking cannabis regularly. When the cancer patients switched to using the oil, three doses the size of a grain of rice per day, they had quite the difficulties handling that dosage. It took them 6 weeks before they built up a tolerance to be able to increase the dosage as suggested by Rick Simpson.

I have read about many deaths from inhaling butane due to it being poisonous.

190 everclear can be a safe option but, the 5% water that is in it can extract the red oil from the cannabis (water solubles). So if the cannabis has been fertilized with chemical fertilizers or pesticides that are water soluble, you could end up with those chemicals in your concentrated oil.

The main thing is, whatever chemical is uses in manufacturing the oil, that the solvent is all bubbled out or evaporated before use of any kind.

I always recommend to people to make your own oil from your own buds. That way you know what you are getting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12