Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
11161 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Dispensaries = unlimited grow rights

Met w/ the lawyer today, and from what we understand... you can grow whatever you want to as a dispensary under 1284.

Patients are out. Dispensaries are no longer caregivers. You just have to prove where you got what you got and who it went out the door to. The number of patients you serve will (likely) determine how much money you have to pay to the state. I say likely because it's not clear whether there will be a sliding scale or not.

Was this everyone else's understanding of the bill?
    TheReleafCenter Reviewed by TheReleafCenter on . Dispensaries = unlimited grow rights Met w/ the lawyer today, and from what we understand... you can grow whatever you want to as a dispensary under 1284. Patients are out. Dispensaries are no longer caregivers. You just have to prove where you got what you got and who it went out the door to. The number of patients you serve will (likely) determine how much money you have to pay to the state. I say likely because it's not clear whether there will be a sliding scale or not. Was this everyone else's understanding of the Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Are you not weary of the FEDs?
    Trim Reaper for Rent. Look for me on Craigslist.

My understanding is that they're looking for people who aren't in compliance with state law.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReleafCenter
    My understanding is that they're looking for people who aren't in compliance with state law.
    I saw Jared Polis question AG Holden about that, but it still bothers me. I guess I'm too used to the old ways. I haven't been through the whole bill, but will offer input in a few days.

Was there anything in there that stood out the most?

Primarily that dispensaries with an optional grow license can grow as many plants as they can account for, same for edibles manufacturers. That doesn't strike me as the intent of the voters at all, but it makes it easier for them to keep busy doing busts on non-dispensary grows.

so can you contract these grows out or what is the structure of it looking like? I'm just curious bc I might have to solidify my relats with a few shops.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReleafCenter
    Met w/ the lawyer today, and from what we understand... you can grow whatever you want to as a dispensary under 1284.

Patients are out. Dispensaries are no longer caregivers. You just have to prove where you got what you got and who it went out the door to. The number of patients you serve will (likely) determine how much money you have to pay to the state. I say likely because it's not clear whether there will be a sliding scale or not.

Was this everyone else's understanding of the bill?
    So will you be able to inventory more tha 2oz per patient?

Quote Originally Posted by puntacometa
    So will you be able to inventory more tha 2oz per patient?

someone on icmag said

In CO HB1284 it says that doctors' recommendations for additional plants will now be honored so theoretically if it all ends up standing as written now then that would ease the LEO side of it.

Can anyone verify this?

In CO HB1284 it says that doctors' recommendations for additional plants will now be honored so theoretically if it all ends up standing as written now then that would ease the LEO side of it.
    They have always been honored, but the burden of proof is on you to prove why you need that many.

Is that going to change?

Quote Originally Posted by canaguy27
    They have always been honored, but the burden of proof is on you to prove why you need that many.

Is that going to change?
    I was under the impression that the state did not recognize doctors rec's for higher plant counts. It could be proven in court, but it's not in amendment 20.

If in fact hb1284 recognizes doctors recommendations for higher plant counts. Then their really leaving it up to the doctors to decide, I somehow doubt they would do this, which is why I'm asking for someone to verify this guys claim.

I haven't seen a new copy of the bill but I'm waiting for it like others are.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast