Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1415 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Veg fertilizer?

Yo.

I'm new to the forums, so I'm just gonna say hi b4 I ask about anythin ;D.

Anyways. I'm gettin an indoor grow set up soon and im planning to grow Himalayan Gold from GHS. I know they can grow massive, but I want to keep them up to 4 feet. I'm thinking about veging them for 2 weeks and then putting them straight to 12/12. How big do you think they will grow if i put them in flo after 2-3 weeks. Also, if I put them in flo so early, do I need the "Vega" fertilizer for the plants, or just the Flowering one?

Peace :jointsmile:.
    Disturbed Reviewed by Disturbed on . Veg fertilizer? Yo. I'm new to the forums, so I'm just gonna say hi b4 I ask about anythin ;D. Anyways. I'm gettin an indoor grow set up soon and im planning to grow Himalayan Gold from GHS. I know they can grow massive, but I want to keep them up to 4 feet. I'm thinking about veging them for 2 weeks and then putting them straight to 12/12. How big do you think they will grow if i put them in flo after 2-3 weeks. Also, if I put them in flo so early, do I need the "Vega" fertilizer for the plants, or just Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Veg fertilizer?

You can flip to 12/12 whenever you want, but the plant will not start flowering until it is mature. it will simply stay in veg until it is mature enough to flower, and switching to 12/12 too early could just increase stretching in the end, IMO.

Veg fertilizer?

When I switch to 12/12 i'll keep the lights quite low, not too high from the top of the plants.

Anyways, wat about the fertilizers?

Veg fertilizer?

your plant will need veg nutes until it starts to flower. i made this mistake this go around - switching to flower nutes before the plant is actually flower sucks because you miss alot of N that is needed during veg.

Veg fertilizer?

So even when I switch to 12/12 I will still have to use Veg fertilizers... And how long do u think the plant will still be in veg after i switch the light to 12/12?