Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1429 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PH keep changing ???

yeah DWC is pretty eazy. my 2 gallon DWC hold 6 flower and is using up the water pretty fast . what should i do ??? i got a hanna TDS1 meter for reading ppm from 0-999 but i dont understand how to read it LOL. so noob of me. the ph is like at 7 + after a day in there. that bad huh? what i do when water is low i just mix up a gallon of nutrients and toss it in there with the plant still in there and it drop the pH to like 6 sumthing. im i doing it the right way or naw ? seem like im wasting alot of nutrients everytime i toss out the rest of the water.

2.   Advertisements

PH keep changing ???

I usually top off with adjusted H20 in the morn and just add some mad farmer or ph down
    as needed.I dont add nute to every topoff, helps keep the ppm in line
    Keep the ph below 6 but over 5.5 and you will need to adjust if the plant is
    feeding,your ph will rise,I worry when my ph does not go up.Its a good idea to change your solution weekly so you know its always getting fed,as your solution will weaken rapidly mine are in 2 1/2 gal pots so this is easy:hippy:

PH keep changing ???

i have 2 plants growing they havent start budding yet but were the branch meets the stem there are lilltle leaves or flowers growing what does that mean and is it a female or male

PH keep changing ???

Id say at this stage if your not flowering yet,it could be anthing at this point from a stem to a nut .I doubt its a nut,prolly a new stem ,youll know soon enough if its male.The balls are like this[attachment=o229053]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12