Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1501 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Grow stores in Washington

These are all legitimate products and used for other reasons than for growing MMJ. SO there is no reason these hydroponics stores can't carry them. But as we have seen numerous times a lot of these people are just in the business to make as much money as they can and really don't care about the movement. If they don't care about us then we should spend our hard earned money elsewhere.

2.   Advertisements

I like to use Water Works Hydroponics in Tacoma, Terry is the owner and is very cool and will talk with you any way he can help within the law.
    Open 7 days a week, just opened this summer and is trying to make a go of it as an honest grow shop not like a tomatto head idiots in the other stores who want to live a life of lies.
    Give him a try, my medical marijuana is exploding using the nutrients I got there.

I use 509 Grow in Spokane. The prices are a little high, but if I need something right away they usually have it. Other then that it's all about the internet.:thumbsup:

I go to the garden gnome in olympia, great selection of nutrients lights, hydro equipment, lots of good stuff, and the staff is really helpful.

I buy very little locally any more. Soil, thats about it. Most everything else comes off of ebay because its so much cheaper.

justpics

Home Depot and Steubers covers 95% of what I need.

•     

A business smart person would take this info and take advantage of it.

If I had the funds and ambition, I would set up a store to handle MJ patients only.
    Show your proof at the door and come on in and discuss what ever you want about our beloved plant. Heck, I may even take trades, meds for equiptment. What an idea eh? The barter system.

The first person to follow this business model will make a killing in a state where there are hundreds of new patients every week day.

•     

Quote Originally Posted by Burn313
    I like to use Water Works Hydroponics in Tacoma, Terry is the owner and is very cool and will talk with you any way he can help within the law.
    Open 7 days a week, just opened this summer and is trying to make a go of it as an honest grow shop not like a tomatto head idiots in the other stores who want to live a life of lies.
    Give him a try, my medical marijuana is exploding using the nutrients I got there.
    Ditto, That is the place to go

•     

Santa Claus brings me my grow stuff i need... Dont ask Dont tell, is a great policy!!!:jointsmile:

•     

Quote Originally Posted by Burn313
    And they even sell gift certificates...just got one for my birthday.
    And we never failed to fail...it was the easiest thing to do.

• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast