Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1476 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Seed bank question?

Has anyone dealt with thcseeds.com? I was wondering because they just seem alittle sketchy. They want you to seed cash only then trust them to send the seeds. Also all there seeds seem to have outragouse thc percentages and huge yields. Seems almost to good to be true. The product I'm intrested in is the sour diesel which from my understanding you can only get a true sour diesel from clone only.
    banknchips Reviewed by banknchips on . Seed bank question? Has anyone dealt with thcseeds.com? I was wondering because they just seem alittle sketchy. They want you to seed cash only then trust them to send the seeds. Also all there seeds seem to have outragouse thc percentages and huge yields. Seems almost to good to be true. The product I'm intrested in is the sour diesel which from my understanding you can only get a true sour diesel from clone only. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Seed bank question?

Quote Originally Posted by banknchips
    Also all there seeds seem to have outragouse thc percentages and huge yields. Seems almost to good to be true.
    If it seems too good to be true, it probably is...i mean 26+% thc and a yield of 700 g/sq. m.....

depends on the nature and the nurture of the plant, but 350 - 450 g/sq. m indoors is the average range for yield of sour diesel.

I also would never trust sending cash in mail - IMO, prepaid visas gift cards are the best

ps. "the attitude" is a nice place
    :stoned:
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish

Nutrient Deficiencies

Seed bank question?

go with seed boutique~ get ya a prepaid card and order up!

Seed bank question?

It was my first time gettin seeds from a legit seed bank and after reading up i decided to go with attitude. I couldn't be more happy! Paid with a prepaid visa, seeds arrived from the UK to NY in less than a week and a half, even got the t-shirt (which guarantees you receiving your seeds or they'll resend them). I ordered from their "pick and mix" section because I only wanted four seeds total of 4 diff strains to start off. This is a sick feature on their website because most only let you order a minimum of 5 or even 10 which i certainly dont need and dont have the money to spend. I ordered barney's farm LSD, DNA genetics kushberry, big buddha chiesel, and my order even came with dinafem Cali hash plant for free (which is another awesome feature of their website, the more you spend the more free seeds you get). All were feminized and I can't wait to start a grow log on this site. Good luck dude, I would go with the 'Tude for sure if I were you.

Seed bank question?

Quote Originally Posted by StaYhIghOrDiE
    All were feminized and I can't wait to start a grow log on this site.
    I'll be checking out that potential grow log...chiesel and LSD are two that looked appealing
    :stoned: