Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1855 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Organic nutrients

Hi everybody :thumbsup:

I have grown once before indoors, great result loved it so much I wanna do it again lol. Im growing 4 Big Buddha Cheese under a 250 hps, only thing is the nutrients I used last time I wasnt fully satisifed with so im going to change. I used BN SOIL supermix plus Canna pk13/14, dont get me wrong they are ok but I want 100% organic this time, so does anyone have any suggestions for 100% organic nute???

I have heard good things about Advanced Nutrients organic lineup, anybody had any experience with these products?

Thanks for your help :jointsmile:

Oh yeah before I depart has anybody had any experience layering the bottom of the grow pot with clay pebbles, ive heard that if you grow with pebbles at the bottom you have to use net pots???? Any experience anybody?
    timmy1two1shoes Reviewed by timmy1two1shoes on . Organic nutrients Hi everybody :thumbsup: I have grown once before indoors, great result loved it so much I wanna do it again lol. Im growing 4 Big Buddha Cheese under a 250 hps, only thing is the nutrients I used last time I wasnt fully satisifed with so im going to change. I used BN SOIL supermix plus Canna pk13/14, dont get me wrong they are ok but I want 100% organic this time, so does anyone have any suggestions for 100% organic nute??? I have heard good things about Advanced Nutrients organic Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Organic nutrients

hi there, im doing my first grow now and went to a local hydroponics store and picked up some Root Organics by Aurora - Buddha Grow and Buddha Bloom which was recommended to me by the shop owner when i said i want something 100% organic for soil. hope this helps.. :rastasmoke: