Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1443 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Love

Hi everyone. So tonight I finally told my girlfriend I'm in love with her (I celebrated with a bowl of pure kief!) and it was an unreal feeling. I got to thinking, everyone probably has a different perspective of love. What I think is love you might not. My reasons for loving someone or something might be different from yours, even if we're loving the same thing. I was just wondering if anyone cared to share their version of love, and what constitutes love to them. A definition of love in your own words I guess.
    JohnnyZ Reviewed by JohnnyZ on . Love Hi everyone. So tonight I finally told my girlfriend I'm in love with her (I celebrated with a bowl of pure kief!) and it was an unreal feeling. I got to thinking, everyone probably has a different perspective of love. What I think is love you might not. My reasons for loving someone or something might be different from yours, even if we're loving the same thing. I was just wondering if anyone cared to share their version of love, and what constitutes love to them. A definition of love in your Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Love

I'm happy for you. Sounds wonderful.

I've never been in love, but I have a theoretical idea about what love, real, honest-to-god pure romantic love, is. It is, simply, wishing nothing more than that person's well-being and happiness, with or without you (though of course preferably with), and being prepared to sacrifice everything for their sake. Your soul needs them. I don't think very many people really experience this--I think "love" gets tossed around much too freely. I'm sure this isn't the case with you...or at least, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, since you seem like a deep-thinking toker who transcends the ordinary limitations and ingrained presuppositions.

When I fantasize about finding love it takes the form of us on a lazy Sunday afternoon with me wanting nothing else in the world but just to lie there under a tree with her and periodically stroke her hair.

Love

Love is a warm puppy...

Love

God is Love.

Love does not boast, it is patient and kind.

Do you find love, or do you just love? Do you find happiness or do you just be happy?
    I think it is the later.