Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1455 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Greetings from Richmond

Hey all, you can call me J. I'm 31 and living in Richmond. It's nice to find a board full of semi-local people. Mostly I'm just looking to throw me two cents in here and there, and maybe do a little networking with some people closer to my own age, or at least people in their twenties.

As for me, I've got a decent job. I'm a bit obsessive with music and film. Musically I like a bit of everything. Indie, blues, hip hop, alt.country, metal, hardcore, classic rock, etc... Film wise I'm probably more eclectic, although horror is a personal favorite. I'm a little on the antisocial side of things, and much prefer a night in with good smoke and good friends vs. parties and bars.

In closing, it's nice to meet you all and I'm looking forward to getting to know the people around here a bit.
    coalesce Reviewed by coalesce on . Greetings from Richmond Hey all, you can call me J. I'm 31 and living in Richmond. It's nice to find a board full of semi-local people. Mostly I'm just looking to throw me two cents in here and there, and maybe do a little networking with some people closer to my own age, or at least people in their twenties. As for me, I've got a decent job. I'm a bit obsessive with music and film. Musically I like a bit of everything. Indie, blues, hip hop, alt.country, metal, hardcore, classic rock, etc... Film wise I'm Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Greetings from Richmond

Ha awesome man , im 19 and live in chesterfield. First 10 feet of my driveway are in richmond rest is in chesterfield.
    I am a 3 min drive from cheserfield town center.

What part u live in.

Greetings from Richmond

Oh cool, I live down in the Fan.

Greetings from Richmond

Hey now ! .......I am like a 2 min. drive from The Towne Center :thumbsup:

Greetings from Richmond

Hi!
    I'm 27 (almost 28) and I live in the fan. I'm an artist, avid reader, total film snob, and trying to learn to play the accordion. You sound pretty cool. I'm trying to find me a source for some smokies and perhaps a smokin buddy as my boyfriend does not touch the stuff. Let me know if you're still looking to chill.

Greetings from Richmond

his last post was in 08 im thinking he isnt coming back