Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1511 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Will smoking green leaves cause cancer?

This might be a good or stupid question, but every night I like to smoke a blunt to relax, my blunt of choice is a dutchmasters green leaf. My question is, people say smoking marijuana is not harmful and does not cause cancer or even will prevent it, however if I am buying cigars and rolling the weed in them, are the cigar leaf's going to cause cancer themselves? Is the only safe way to smoke via joint papers or vaporizers?
    j4k3z Reviewed by j4k3z on . Will smoking green leaves cause cancer? This might be a good or stupid question, but every night I like to smoke a blunt to relax, my blunt of choice is a dutchmasters green leaf. My question is, people say smoking marijuana is not harmful and does not cause cancer or even will prevent it, however if I am buying cigars and rolling the weed in them, are the cigar leaf's going to cause cancer themselves? Is the only safe way to smoke via joint papers or vaporizers? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Yes cigar papers are bad for you. So are joint papers and even just smoking out of a pipe. Vaporizer is least harmful. But, I would have to say the cigar papers are the bitch of the bunch. I can't stand em anymore. Used to smoke em everyday. I chief out of my pieces mostly. The occasional blunt or joint. :smokin:

i smoke outa my pieces i smoke blunts at partys and shit cuz i have a thing abt people touchn my pipes to many pipes smashed from dumb people

Get a vaporizer. Tobacco is poisonous! - Hit the link in my sig and scroll down to "Tobacco vs Cannabis" and start reading. - Granny:hippy: