Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1431 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Couple Questions About Tolerance

Okay, so I've been going in a binge for the past 2 or so months pretty much smoking every day, minus a day or so in between. The thing is though, when I say smoke every day, I mean multiple times a day. Like, on weekdays, I'll smoke once at 6 pm or so, then at 8, then at 10 or 11, then I'd go to bed. Usually only a bowl or doob every time, but sometimes (rarely) I'd smoke two bowls, or two joints.

I've noticed that I'm getting a different high now. Instead of my mind and body being completely blazed, I'm feeling it more in my body, and less in my mind.

When I smoke now, I'll feel wonderfully relaxed in my body. It's almost as if this warm...serum or liquid is traveling through me telling all my muscles and nerve endings to just sit back and relax. My muscles are also extremely warm...like....they feel warm inside of me. It feels really good, and my pain from working out or scraping a knee or twisting an ankle or whatever goes away.

BUT, I'm noticing I feel more sober in my head. Like, back in the day when I listened to music, I could TELL I'm blazed. I would just sit there and it was like I could feel...I could SEE the music. The music would be absorbed by my body, and I would "join" with the music. That's how fucked up I used to get.

Now...when I listen to music, it still sounds really good, and it relaxes me a lot, but I don't feel like that anymore.

Back in the day, when I would get blazed, every time I would move my head it was like the world didn't move fluently. It would come in pictures. Like, looking at a bunch of pictures that someone took of an event, and they took the pictures every second. It's really hard to explain. Sorta like looking at those little books where you flip the pages fast and it would show a little "movie", only you flip the pages slower, ya know?

Nowadays, that doesn't happen.

So, I'm sorta wondering if I've become too tolerant to the THC. I was wondering what you guys thought, and to ask how I could actually find out my tolerance level.

My next question would be, do you think waiting a couple weeks would help bring down the tolerance enough to get me STONED (read: not just HIGH) again?

Also, would smoking only on the weekends, and maybe a day or two in the week help keep my tolerance relatively low? Assuming I stop smoking and let it die off first, of course. ^_^

It's really hard not to smoke here because where I live there is absolutely NOTHING else to do besides drink, and I don't like getting drunk, or snort/pop pills. I used to do pills, but now I like weed more, and though I don't think less of people who DO do pills, I just don't like thinking of myself as a "pill popper."

It's become habit to toke up once a day because I don't have anything else to do, and every weekend I KNOW my friends are gonna smoke. Also, I get offered it EVERY DAY at school because I'm really well known in the "circles."

So.....ya know.....^_^
    Gothen Reviewed by Gothen on . Couple Questions About Tolerance Okay, so I've been going in a binge for the past 2 or so months pretty much smoking every day, minus a day or so in between. The thing is though, when I say smoke every day, I mean multiple times a day. Like, on weekdays, I'll smoke once at 6 pm or so, then at 8, then at 10 or 11, then I'd go to bed. Usually only a bowl or doob every time, but sometimes (rarely) I'd smoke two bowls, or two joints. I've noticed that I'm getting a different high now. Instead of my mind and body being Rating: 5
    Life is a lie I shall conquer...
    ...protect me from my friends, I can take care of my enemies...

2.   Advertisements

Two weeks will do it. I find that I build up less of a long-term tolerance when I limit smoking to the evenings.
    I find a couple of beers will make sure I get high, to. A nice buzz.

Another quick question which might seem stupid to ask...

I know that working out gets the METABOLITES out of your system a lot faster, but does it also help kill your tolerance faster as well?
    The reason I ask is because I used to work out every day before I started smoking, and a couple months after, BUT, I found that after a while, working out wasn't one of my top priorities. ^_^
    Life is a lie I shall conquer...
    ...protect me from my friends, I can take care of my enemies...