Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1872 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

snowboarding?

ive been boardin for 4 years and been smokin for 2 months and im just wondering what is it like to snowboard high? also wich way should i smoke if im going to be going snowboarding?:jointsmile:
    estoner420 Reviewed by estoner420 on . snowboarding? ive been boardin for 4 years and been smokin for 2 months and im just wondering what is it like to snowboard high? also wich way should i smoke if im going to be going snowboarding?:jointsmile: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

snowboarding?

Quote Originally Posted by estoner420
    ive been boardin for 4 years and been smokin for 2 months and im just wondering what is it like to snowboard high? also wich way should i smoke if im going to be going snowboarding?:jointsmile:
    heh I would be asking what it is like to ride sober myself lol.. I really get into it, same with skiing, when I'm blazed which was usually all the time.m The sensation that you are flying over the earth is intense to me, and I get into the fluidity of my movements.

I remember this one time when I decided to strap my skis on instead of board, we went up the lift and blazed a big fat blunt, came down the mountain REALLY feeling it, getting all into the technical turns(fancy smancy stuff). At the base of the mountain was one of my bosses who for some reason never realized I knew how to ski (he was kind of new).. anyways, he was a high lvl instructor from France who had moved to the states, the kind of guy if he has a high opinion of your skills it really means something.. So i stop near him and notice his jaw is wide open, and I'm like what? "damn your a damn good skier, I didn't even know you could ski...." and whole time I'm thinking to myself, god I'm stoned lol

edit:: btw I have been a skier for 26 years and a boarder for 13

snowboarding?

fuck that! i hate getting weeded while boarding! I get so sketched out.... but the bowl before the ride home is AMAZING!!!!! hahahahaha, and I always brought a bong in the car! and the put snow in it instead of water! PERFECT!

snowboarding?

Quote Originally Posted by estoner420
    me and my buddys do that all the time its crazy fun:weedpoke: dont do it baket:thumbsup: just a buzz
    WhY DrInK aNd DrIvE WhEn YoU cAn ToKe AnD fLy:hippy:

snowboarding?

Yeah, save the weed for after you're done, it's a great way to relax.

snowboarding?

estone, i say you go for it! you can blaze after too, blah blah...

o yea, and if that ride is off the chain, you could let us know your experience... look for a thread called "Smoke Log"

peace
    [SIZE=\"5\"]VOT[COLOR=\"Red\"]E DR. RON PAUL[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Disclaimer: None of the information posted under this screen name or this IP address is to be taken seriously, nor do the authors advocate any illegal activities, as posts in these forums are for entertainment purposes only.

snowboarding?

Two feet of fresh and a fat bowl is my favorite. Never sketches me out.

snowboarding?

I've been snowboarding for almost 9 years. I usually smoke on the chairlift when I'm out west and just riding, but when I'm snowboarding here in MN I usually won't smoke cuz I have to practice for contests and weed and jumps don't mix for me at least.

snowboarding?

I've been boarding, on and off, for close to five years now. I sold my board a year and a half ago, and didn't snowboard once last winter. I'm beginning to realize that was one of my biggest mistakes. I never should have sold my shit. I never should have taken a year off. I've missed it so much. I cannot wait for the first snowfall (or low temps for artifical). I have never been this stoked to get out there. Ever. Never have I felt so unbelievably ambitious to get out there and show the world what I got. I'm all about the speed. I love plummeting down the slope as fast I can possibly move; carving and and out of obstacles, spraying snow everywhere--especially in powder.

I'm not an arrogant person in the last bit. I find cockiness one of the most obnoxious characteristics one can possess. But I will admit, after boarding for a good three years I learned how to do it with great control. As I mentioned, I haven't been out on the slopes in close to two years, but I guarantee when I get out there this year I'll be as smooth and as crisp as always. I've never been much of a freestyler, but that is going to change. I was never one for huge jumps, rails, and general 'snow terrain'. Whys that? Well, in all honesty, I was a pussy when it came to that. I'm older now, and I have nothing to lose. I have the utmost confidence in myself to get out there and do my thing in the snow park. I don't know what I was thinking, and why I never wanted to get into the extreme portion of the sport. Skateboarding was a different story though, it's strange.

I'm going to board my heart out this season. Again, can't wait.

Whoa..that's off topic. Anyways...I've never once smoked before/while snowboarding. I wasn't really into it all that much then. I will this year though for sure. No doubt. I'm sure it's an amazing experience. I'll be doing it quite often.

snowboarding?

My boyfriend and I got stoned before snowboarding last year, and I really enjoyed it. In fact... the only times I have ever been snowboarding, I have been stoned. We just puffed a joint at the top of the hill, and then went a flyin'
    I don't mind being stoned in public though, so its all just how you feel about it.
    Peace and Pot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast