Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1497 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Joey delivered...AK47 and Cindy99..Time to pop these babbies..!!!

I am going to be posting for my buddy to keep him safe...so here is the deal...he has just received the ak47 and C99 seeds....he is going to germ them tonight and plans to grow them together. I didn't see anything wrong with it as long as he stays on top of his pp m's and his ph...he is using flood and drain so they will all get the same strength...and they probably need to finish in about the same time for flushing purposes...will he be ok and is there anything that he needs to know specifically about growing these 2 strains???? any advice on growing these strains will be of help...he has a few grows under his belt but every strain is different ... imp:
    zoomatl Reviewed by zoomatl on . Joey delivered...AK47 and Cindy99..Time to pop these babbies..!!! I am going to be posting for my buddy to keep him safe...so here is the deal...he has just received the ak47 and C99 seeds....he is going to germ them tonight and plans to grow them together. I didn't see anything wrong with it as long as he stays on top of his pp m's and his ph...he is using flood and drain so they will all get the same strength...and they probably need to finish in about the same time for flushing purposes...will he be ok and is there anything that he needs to know Rating: 5
    \"The avatar is from my very first grow ...many moons ago....i dont have a green thumb , but its only gotten better from there..!!\"

2.   Advertisements

He might want to be careful when figuring harvest date. C99 is pretty early. Image Reaper runs it a lot, and he says it's usually done between six and seven weeks. Isn't the AK an eight week strain? If so, ya know, he should check the Cindy early for trich. color.

I'm running Cindy and PPP right now, but the Cindy's are just a week into veg, so I'm not much help there.

Joey Weed's Cinderella99 should finish flowering phase in about 50 days ... she is fast !! ... just watch the trichomes, I like about 10%-15% amber trichs, for a real space flight :wtf: ... C99 isn't a very heavy feeder ... I have heard other C99 growers claim she is a 'magnesium 'hog', LOL, but, I haven't seen that trait in mine ... watch for the famous 'pineapple' pheno, she's the 'crown jewel' ... she will grow taller than the AK47 (my guess), but she will tolerate anything you can do to her ... bend her, top her, take cuttings, whatever, she don't stress ... if you can hurt Cinderella, you shouldn't be allowed around small animals ... what a girl, :jointsmile:

Wish I would have known this before I got NL and WW F2's from Joey :-p Next time its C99
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Government Warning: Marijuana use has been known to create deeper trains of thoughts, thereby changing the ideas of mankind.[/SIZE]
    :rasta::rastasmoke:imp::smokin::hippy:
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Any and all thoughts, ideas, and photographs posted by me are ficticious and are simply items gathered from around the internet.[/SIZE]

My buddy just got his confirmation e-mail on his Blue Apollo seeds from Joey's stock. As soon as he gets those going, he's going to order some nice AK 99 seeds (AK 47 + Cinderella 99). I'm sure the Blue Apollo will be nice, but I can't imagine that it would beat the AK 99.

Question ...if the cindy99 is finished and the ak47 has a week or so to go, if he flushes with flora kleen for 4 days then harvests the cindy99 can he then add fresh nutes to the resevoir and leave the ak47 in for another week or so..or willl the ak47 be messed up once all of the nutrients are gone for those 4 days...is that crazy talk or will it work ...??
    He will be getting an ebb and grow with the big 55 gallon drum/resevoir and the individual flood and drain pots..his only concern is he always wants at least 2 different strains growing...i figured as long as he sticks to strains that finish within a week or so of each other he wont loose out too much on quality or production.:rastasmoke:
    \"The avatar is from my very first grow ...many moons ago....i dont have a green thumb , but its only gotten better from there..!!\"

how long should he veg for... to get good quantity from the c99...he knows the ak47 is similar to ww for veg and flower times...but cindy can get kinda tall or so he has heard....he will end up with about 9 plants in his 4x4 hydrohut on a 4x4 flood table under the 600 watt digi hps. how tall should he let them get in veg b4 he moves them to flower....right now he has about 5 feet of growing room from the flood trat to the bottom of the light...he finnished his last grow at 4.5 feet tall...way way way too tall..

I kept the AK47 in my garden over C99 simply because my old C99 grew too tall. But I like my trichs to be almost all amber, especially with my AK so I can put some of that in whatever I smoke to add some extra kick.

You'll notice the C99 will grow taller than the AK, especially if lights are farther away then they have to be, but it is a good girl, that grows excellent flowers. Nice choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose
    Wish I would have known this before I got NL and WW F2's from Joey :-p Next time its C99
    hey, don't be sad, his Northern Lights is great, and his early-genetics White Widow is my next 'got-to-have' strain ... I can't wait to get my hands on her, she's supposed to be the 'real deal', the original Shantibaba creation (from before he left Greenhouse, and took the original with him) ... I want to cross her with my 'Daddy's Girl' hybrid, and create 'White Girl' ... :thumbsup:

P.S.... I veg most of my plants 8 weeks, before switching to 12/12, BUT, I have a tall cabinet, want bushier plants for more yield, and, I am very patient, and not in a hurry (bored to death, nothing else to do but sit and watch her grow) ...:jointsmile:

Well can you give me some advice to pass along...from those of you that have grown this strain cinderella 99 .... what is the best veg plan if you want them to finish at about 3.5-4.0 feet tall...veg till there 12 inches high or less or more ...??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast