Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1881 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

OBE - astral projection

what's your opinion about Out of Body Experiences, Astral projections, ... ?
    zsouj Reviewed by zsouj on . OBE - astral projection what's your opinion about Out of Body Experiences, Astral projections, ... ? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

OBE - astral projection

no idea wut that is, but im intrigued.

OBE - astral projection

They are real. Fucking weird as hell. If I could control them that would be interesting. And if they aren't real, they are fucking amazingly intense hallucinations.

OBE - astral projection

Quote Originally Posted by Matt the Funk
    They are real. Fucking weird as hell. If I could control them that would be interesting. And if they aren't real, they are fucking amazingly intense hallucinations.
    Yep. I am convinced that they exist. I've never had one, but I've been researching and messing with metaphysics for quite a long time.

By the way, an Astral Projection is an out of body experience. However, there are two types of OBE's: etheric and astral. The Etheric plane is the plane between the physical plane and the astral plane. The etheric plane is said to be at a higher vibrational frequency than the physical plane, and the astral plane is said to be at an even higher vibrational frequency than the etheric plane. Thus, the astral plane is pretty much separate from the physical and etheric. The etheric, however, has a visual and mental connection to the physical plane. So, in an etheric projection, you can see the physical plane; however, you cannot really interact with it (some people say you can, however it takes a lot of energy and discipline in OBE and energy work). The only connection between the astral and the physical is that thoughts from the physical can be manifested in the astral. That's what I remember, at least. There are higher levels of the astral plane, too. For instance, the Mental Plane. Only very few have been able to project into the mental plane, apparently.

More info can be found here: Untitled Document
    blaze the haze for daze
    Embrace the grace of the fine herb.

OBE - astral projection

I've had some experiences while falling asleep, which make me think that I've been close to have an OBE, but I've never really achieved it.

OBE - astral projection

well, the thing is... a week ago, I was smoking and I was tripping very intensely, in a very special place of mine, and listening to some very intense psychedelic music, and I felt something very simliar to what I've felt when I've been close to those OBE... it has made me wonder if it might have been possible to have such an experience under the effects of cannabis :|

OBE - astral projection

I had that happen to me on occasion. Usually, its been right before I fall asleep or right before I wake up, so I'm semi conscious. THEY USED TO SCARE THE HELL OUT OF ME! lol Like...it feels weird. My whole body was paralyzed and I felt like there wassomething in the room with me. But there wasnt, I just wasnt used to the feeling.

I have never managed to leave my body, but I did one time feel my legs float towards the ceiling. So Id say its real. I havent had that experience happen to me in a long time so Im guessing its spontaneous. ALthough I have read there are people who can actually astrally travel and float through the sky, and even outerspace apparently.

OBE - astral projection

is it simialar to lucid dreaming?

OBE - astral projection

Some believe it is lucid dreaming. Other people strongly believe that you actually leave your body. Also, you can will yourself to astral project in a lucid dream. All you do is say "I want to leave my body now" when you're in a lucid dream. Then imagine doing so. The only thing about that method is that it's hard to differentiate between dream and reality in that. So most people actually do it the regular way.
    blaze the haze for daze
    Embrace the grace of the fine herb.

OBE - astral projection

cool. btw love the avatar

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast