Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1391 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Joey Weed

any comments on Joey Weed?
    smokedoja Reviewed by smokedoja on . Joey Weed any comments on Joey Weed? Rating: 5
    [SIZE=\"2\"][COLOR=\"DarkGreen\"]All threads , posts , and pics. posted by me here are all BULLSHIT and or totally fictional in nature .
    I don\'t grow , nor do I suggest anyone else does due to the possability of serious legal reprocussion.[/COLOR][/SIZE]:vap_smiley:

2.   Advertisements

Joey Weed

they are my favorite seeds ... they have been outstanding :thumbsup: ... I visit several forums, and have NEVER seen one negative word posted about him ... the guy has quality genetics ... as far as I know, the only place to get his gear is Hemp Depot, and HD has always been very reliable in my dealings with them ... :smokin:

Joey Weed

I'm presently growing a couple of Joey Weed NL X C99 plants. Both females started their preflowering about a week ago. This is a an easy plant to grow outdoors even though in it's description, it says indoors. Almost no odor either.

Joey Weed

yea Nl x C99 looks like the winner... thanks image reaper, i really wanted you to back up my decision to go with Joey, and you did, im sold!
    [SIZE=\"2\"][COLOR=\"DarkGreen\"]All threads , posts , and pics. posted by me here are all BULLSHIT and or totally fictional in nature .
    I don\'t grow , nor do I suggest anyone else does due to the possability of serious legal reprocussion.[/COLOR][/SIZE]:vap_smiley:

Joey Weed

I'm gonna order my a ak47 x c99 from there. I tried to last night but unfortunately they dont accept cards so now i'll have to mail it and wait forever to get my seeds?!

Joey Weed

Quote Originally Posted by GDS StonerBoy
    I'm gonna order my a ak47 x c99 from there. I tried to last night but unfortunately they dont accept cards so now i'll have to mail it and wait forever to get my seeds?!
    no, no, they explain quite clearly how to order ... go to your Post Office, and buy an 'International Money Order' ... also, I pay the extra $5 for HD's 'Fast shipping' ... you'll get your stuff pretty quick ... :smokin:

Joey Weed

k lets see how joeys northern lights are

Joey Weed

his Northern Lights is supposed to be a very good one, from what I've heard ... he hybridized NL #1 and #5, possibly more, to come up with his version ... NL is a great plant, very easy to grow ... forgiving, very potent, and has a very good yield for an indoor plant ... :thumbsup:

Joey Weed

The Tea Party should be getting the AK99 Joey beans in the next couple of days along with Federation Romulan from HD...will let you know in some months.

Any opinions as which to grow out first as a first grow?

Without question, and based on a detailed factual analyses of the available data, marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man.[/align]
    [align=center]--Dr. Andrew Weil[/align]
    [align=center]

[/align]
    [align=center]
    [/align]