Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1898 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

My Abduction & Time Travel Experience

where did you come up with the thought that theres gonna be a huge UFO landing in the upcoming years?!??!?!

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rebgirl420
    Yeah its me, and who is that?
    she is pleiadian from another planet from the billy meier story - Semjase - An alien picture of a Pleiadian

Quote Originally Posted by skatermack
    where did you come up with the thought that theres gonna be a huge UFO landing in the upcoming years?!??!?!
    I have been having dreams or visions of it for years and finally come to terms with it and feel a need to spread a message of love and encouragement to seek the truth and stop accepting bullshit fed to us.

so your most positive this will happen? cause damn aliens and ufos are just so awesome too think about and make you think to yourself if there is such a thing btw just cause you had dream about it doesnt mean you should let the whole world know its gonna happen.

so your most positive this will happen? cause damn aliens and ufos are just so awesome too think about and make you think to yourself if there is such a thing btw just cause you had dream about it doesnt mean you should let the whole world know its gonna happen.
    I would not be posting it if I felt otherwise, I feel the need to tell people they need to be mentally prepared for this, kids not as much, cause this generation of kids is gonna be part of puzzle, adults and power mongers need to be open minded and not such control freaks, look at the weed laws.

Sooo like what are they coming here for and what are they gonna do at this "mass landing event?"

Sooo like what are they coming here for and what are they gonna do at this "mass landing event?"
    free the world, I feel we are living in false freedom and we are lied too daily on the news and given reasons to have fear, fear is a powerful control tool, sort of like a bully, a small group of people control the world, countries and borders are an illusion, no one on this panet is completely free and I think you will realize that, they come to set us free and tell us the undeniable truth of who we are where we come from and where we are going, very simple.

tell me, do you think rich powerful people make money from wars? I do, they don't give a shit about anyone but self.

do you think we can live without a money system?
    I do.

your story has me caught I cant stop reading Im on my way to your sight now. We can not prepare for this, tecnology has proven it. how ever mentaly I hope thier friendly, and if this shit happens mass histaria will break out, it will start with acceptance then once the world sees it is real the shit will hit the fan. I would welcome a change in our global alliances and more so a new order of controllers cause history has also proven who ever pulls the strings is not concerned about helping our planet or its species or us. However I got trouble taking orders from humans so I hope they are here to help.imp:imp:imp:
    the cure for cancer is real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

Quote Originally Posted by timedrifter
    free the world, I feel we are living in false freedom and we are lied too daily on the news and given reasons to have fear, fear is a powerful control tool, sort of like a bully, a small group of people control the world, countries and borders are an illusion, no one on this panet is completely free and I think you will realize that, they come to set us free and tell us the undeniable truth of who we are where we come from and where we are going, very simple.

tell me, do you think rich powerful people make money from wars? I do, they don't give a shit about anyone but self.

do you think we can live without a money system?
    I do.
    I am free. Totally and completely. The only power a system has over YOU, is the power YOU give it.

Quote Originally Posted by MadSativa
    your story has me caught I cant stop reading Im on my way to your sight now. We can not prepare for this, tecnology has proven it. how ever mentaly I hope thier friendly, and if this shit happens mass histaria will break out, it will start with acceptance then once the world sees it is real the shit will hit the fan. I would welcome a change in our global alliances and more so a new order of controllers cause history has also proven who ever pulls the strings is not concerned about helping our planet or its species or us. However I got trouble taking orders from humans so I hope they are here to help.imp:imp:imp:
    they are not coming to take over, they are coming to help indeed.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast