Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1461 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Min Temp

How low temp is dangerous to young plants? My plants are at about 22 C (72 F) later in the day and night. Its probably not a problem right now, I just want to know what kind of range I should be worried about if it ever gets there.
    Freak_Hehe Reviewed by Freak_Hehe on . Min Temp How low temp is dangerous to young plants? My plants are at about 22 C (72 F) later in the day and night. Its probably not a problem right now, I just want to know what kind of range I should be worried about if it ever gets there. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Min Temp

temperatures below 50 degrees will cause growth to slow down and if it was to ever drop below 40 degrees and you could do some damage...

Min Temp

thanks

Min Temp

Temperatures consistently below 60 will start to wreak havoc with the roots' ion exchange capabilities. Soil chemistry becomes REALLY twitchy in low temps... you got acidic wet soil and cold temperatures, dead plants are just around the corner.