PDA

View Full Version : "Juiced" on the PS2, 17 June 2005 in the UK!

skinupsimon
05-12-2005, 11:49 AM
What can I say? Except, watch out GT4 & NFSU2, the high octaned action is almost upon us! Make your ride look "the bomb", & race............online!
This game will be street racing to the max!
The majority of reviews are 9/10. Create online, racing crews, go & race other crews.........earn respect! Or, go solo to earn a reputation?
Mean cars, turbo them up, NOS them up, stylish bodywork editor, rims & car graphics too! Street race, or drag........you choose?
Buy cars, sell cars.......its motor mayhem.............online!
This is the ultimate driving game...........now!

*I have played the demo of this game, it blew me away! If ya like the realism of GT4, then, buy this............!*

www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000219OCC/positiontechn-21/ref%3Dnosim/202-0615844-8726218

McCauley Caulkin
05-12-2005, 11:59 AM
McCauley Caulkin has not heard of this game but your post made it sound pretty damn cool,
McCauley Caulkin might have to command McCauley Caulkin's personal assistant to get it when it comes out

skinupsimon
05-12-2005, 12:02 PM
Thankyou for the compliment on the post, this game is a definate buy for me, its like GT4 on the streets, not the tracks all of the time.

mellow mood
05-12-2005, 03:19 PM
i own GT4. kinda cool but i dont like pretty much video games.. i played for 2 weeks and i got bored. its too much looking like all the 3 previous gran turismo...

and that sucks i paid 70 bucks fer that game... damn. but great graphics and shit tho..

KellisJ2003
05-12-2005, 04:39 PM
Juiced = Crap. Forza Motorsport = Godly. Grand Turismo 4 = Pretty Damn Close to Godly. Why tune just Japanese imports and a few others when you can tune basically any cool car that has ever existed in GT4 or Forza? They both have 250+ cars. What does Juiced have? 20? Sweet, I'll stick with Forza and GT4 thank you very much.

KellisJ2003
05-12-2005, 04:40 PM
BTW, GT4 has like 20 street courses. So does Forza.

PureEvil760
05-12-2005, 05:01 PM
burnout 3 is a sweet racing game

clevemire
05-12-2005, 06:01 PM
Burnout 4 (I think it's called Burnout Revenge) is already in the works.
Forza is quite godly, I must agree. All kinds of juicy things in that game. Plus, there's no limit to how much you can customize the cars. I put pot leafs and other weed references all over my Infiniti G35. :D

I don't know if I'd say Juiced is crap. You don't know til you actually sit down and play it. The cool thing is, I think they will have the option for you to play arcade or simulation style. That's pretty damn cool as far as I'm concerned. It seems to be that it focuses less on customization and real car physics, and more on enjoyable gameplay.

Takingsunday21
08-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Forza has online play, that right there makes it better than GT4. Those 2 are the leaders of Racing sims, and when Forza came out it just took the lead. We'll have to wait until the PS3 and the 360 to see what they come out with next. I expect both the newfound Forza series and the Gran Turismo series work extremely hard on their next project to beat out eachother. Before when GT was the ultimate Racing sim with no contest they didn't have to do much to their games to make them better because at the time they were the best. All they had to do was update the cars really and add a couple more, but now With Forza expect them to make their next one over the top!