PDA

View Full Version : RIPOFF-RAPID88

canamana
05-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Hello there, I have been posting here for a while, recently I entrusted [email protected] (later turned out being rapid88) with a clients of mines egold. then I received a spam message from "cannibis.com" clicked on the link and it took me too a nice website, then I started reading the info, it was info I had given to mesinjah=rapid88, I told him to wrap the goods in carbon paper inside a teddy bear. its for xrays, I though he knew that so i didnt tell him specifically it was for xrays, so then i read in this website "carbon paper for reducing smell" ??? no i doesnt. then i noticed on the egold transaction the business name was rapid88, I did a whois on his website and its the same guy I bought from they have the same IP address. so I maile dhim with my proof, he just said, no I use his info to scam people....that is proven wrong because i was in contact only by email with mesinjah, then looking at the website, it has info, only mesinjah would know becasue I gave it to him. the fact he used it incorrectly....shows alot. OH and I asked to be mailed 3 times from the website I found, noi replies, however it states they served over 2000 clients as or recently...why no reply? let me take a wild guess.

canamana
05-09-2005, 04:12 PM
So I'm really pissed, and that sucks. ( by the way this happened a couple weeks ago, i just peice all the last few clues I need to really prove the bastard guilty.I have a better hookup now anyway, just though I could help one person get it cheap but it didnt turn out... I'm on a pament plan with him...sucks, but hes cool with it.

GHoSToKeR
05-09-2005, 04:17 PM
yeah dude, that sucks, im sorry to hear it. Now do you get why i said not to trust anyone unless theyve earned their trust!?!? Alot of people want to make alot of easy money, and scamming is one of the ways to do it.

Beeblebrox.420
05-09-2005, 04:27 PM
Carbon paper is absolutely useless for attentuating x-rays. It's not dense enough and it's conductivity is too low to make an effective RF reflector. You're better off using lead foil, if you can get hold of any. Even aluminum foil will be far superior to carbon paper.

canamana
05-09-2005, 04:35 PM
yeah for sure, I just heard someone mention it, and thoguht, well whynot it might help, but then this guy copies that idea on o his website, and with the wrong idea at that, so it just proves he's a scammer even more. I though maybe he was ok, his site was cool, I saw him posting with no real reviews whatso ever. so i didnt want to ruin any chance he had if he was legit, but now I know

RAPID88 is A LOWLIFE SCAMMER..I'm going to smoke a bowl, peace.