PDA

View Full Version : Just wanna say thanks again...

firestartersydd
03-01-2010, 05:18 PM
I got an email today saying that the DOH approved my application and that my card is in the mail. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has helped me up to this point, you know who you are, lol. It took me almost a year, but its finally done. Thanks again guys.....yall are the shit.

Totah Sam
03-01-2010, 05:39 PM
I got an email today saying that the DOH approved my application and that my card is in the mail. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has helped me up to this point, you know who you are, lol. It took me almost a year, but its finally done. Thanks again guys.....yall are the shit.

If you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your application?

firestartersydd
03-01-2010, 05:45 PM
January 26th is when it went in the mail, but my dumb ass didnt put my ID in with my paperwork, so that slowed things down a little. I would say anywhere from 2 weeks to a month is their turnaround time. NOTHING compared to applying for disability. Those guys are slooooooow.

firestartersydd
03-01-2010, 05:56 PM
With that being said, Yall hit me up firestartersydd(at)hotmail(dot)(com) if you wander to the Hobbs area. Ill damn sure be heading north looking for meds soon.

NEWMEXICO420
03-01-2010, 06:31 PM
It will take awhile before you can even get your meds, You got to sign up with the five producers before you can buy from them. Thats another 2 weeks to a month unless your lucky.

Sandia
03-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Congrats on your card firestarter! I am very happy for you!

coolslayer
03-02-2010, 09:45 AM

Congratulations!

firestartersydd
03-10-2010, 07:29 PM
This is seriously taking forever. I was approved a week and a half ago and still no card in the mail. Guess Ill hurry up and wait some more. Can anyone tell me if it will be coming USPS or with a parcel service like UPS? Am I gonna have to be home to sign for anything?

coolslayer
03-11-2010, 01:05 AM

Congrats! Are you sending in the personal production app too?

firestartersydd
03-11-2010, 02:19 AM
Yeah but Im gonna wait until I get my ID number and everything. Im still waiting on some supplies before I can grow anyway, so im not to worried about that. I just want my damn card to hurry up and come in, lol.