PDA

View Full Version : Fort Collins

onwardthroughthefog
08-01-2007, 09:27 PM
Is Fort Collins a fairly easy place to meet kind-minded friends? I know it's a college town...but are there any mid-life crisis people like myself who still enjoy a relaxing evening grilling and partying with friends?

Have a great day. :D
Onward!

PAGETURNER420
08-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Hey,

You will have to keep me informed how your search goes. I just found out I am moving out to Wyoming next summer. There is abolutely nobody on Wyoming forum. Just to 2, 2 year old posting. Gets me a bit worried but I understand that Fort Collins is close to where I will be. I to am a over 30 closet hippie.

onwardthroughthefog
08-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Hello! Nice to hear that we may be somewhat close. Fort Collins is only a short drive from the Wyoming border, less than a half-hour. Hit me up on humail and we can talk off-board about things. My name on ******** is onward.

Take care and have a great weekend. :D
Onward!

fUNKYcDOG
09-11-2008, 01:31 AM
i am a frequent vistor up to fort collins, all I gotta say is S.A.G.E from fort collins!!!!

TeKNiQUE
03-02-2009, 04:05 AM
Fort Collins is where its at. :thumbsup:
It's Hands down the number one city :rasta:
Not only do we have CSU (Which brings variety to Fort Collins)
But we also have Old Town. I'm pretty sure if you can't find a nice person in old town, You can't find one anywhere.

Medicate
03-02-2009, 01:44 PM
Fort Collins is where its at. :thumbsup:
It's Hands down the number one city :rasta:
Not only do we have CSU (Which brings variety to Fort Collins)
But we also have Old Town. I'm pretty sure if you can't find a nice person in old town, You can't find one anywhere.

As I live only 5 minutes from Old Town, I can vouch for what TeKNiQUE is saying. Fort Collins is a wonderful place to live and I've met a lot of folks hear that are like minded and cool as fan.. :smokin:

TeKNiQUE
03-02-2009, 10:13 PM
As I live only 5 minutes from Old Town, I can vouch for what TeKNiQUE is saying. Fort Collins is a wonderful place to live and I've met a lot of folks hear that are like minded and cool as fan.. :smokin:

Thats TIGHT!
I live down the street from Old Town. :hippy:

Medicate
03-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Well we'll have to cross paths someday and exchange notes and/or strains!
Always looking to hang with cool peeps!

TeKNiQUE
03-10-2009, 04:13 AM
Well we'll have to cross paths someday and exchange notes and/or strains!
Always looking to hang with cool peeps!

DUDE for sure...
Just pm me man. I'll be glad to get to know you.
I'd love to meet new people, new strains are always a plus in that. :thumbsup: